Who are we ?
The address of our website is: http://www.atelier-gillesartnsmoke.com.
Confidentiality of the personal data collected
In order to preserve the integrity of your personal data, Gilles Art’n Smoke commits itself in accordance with articles 34 and 35 of the amended law of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms and to articles 32 to 35 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, to take all precautions consistent with the practices and the state of the art within the scope of its powers to protect the confidentiality of the information you entrust to us, and in particular to prevent their being communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
Gilles Art’n Smoke is committed to:
• do not use the data you entrust to us for purposes other than those provided for in our attributions;
• to disclose such data only to persons duly authorized, by reason of their functions, to receive them, whether they are private, public, physical or legal persons;
• make no copy of this data except to the extent necessary for the performance of our duties;
• take all measures consistent with the practices and the state of the art within the scope of our attributions in order to avoid the misuse or fraudulent use of these data;
• take all precautions consistent with the uses and state of the art to preserve the physical and logical security of such data;
• ensure, within the limits of our attributions, that only secure means of communication will be used to transfer these data;
• in the event of termination of my duties, fully return the data, computer files and any information medium relating to these data.
This confidentiality commitment will remain effective without any limitation as long as this commitment concerns the use and communication of personal data.
Any violation of the present commitment exposes to disciplinary and penal sanctions according to the regulation in force, in particular with regard to articles 226-16 to 226-24 of the penal code.